Tuesday, May 8, 2007

smokey morning




A north wind is bringing smoky conditions due to wildfires burning in northern Florida and southern Georgia. Breezy conditions today,

If you suffer for respiratory ailments, plan on staying indoors today, as that smoke from fires to our north will continue to blow in. Winds will slowly shift tomorrow, a bit, from the West, and may bring some relief.

pee you that's what I got to say!! The smell of the smoke is nauseating.
of course I had the house opened up this morning because it was so nice last night.
now what do I do. close up and turn the air on or suffer????
suffer of course.

On a different note: I took my skywarn quiz, I know I aced it, it was easy cheesy.
All basic knowledge, I am going to hook up with more online classes to learn as much as I can I'm also thinking about going back to school to get a bachelor degree in science.
If I want it it will happen!!!
I just can't believe i waited so long to make a decision, its just school was always very hard on me, I was in special classes due to mental handicap called sld-specific learning disability-
My husband told me to stop letting it put a wedge between my dreams, if I want It will happen!! I love that man!!He is so right!! There is help out there for me and darn it I'm gonna make my dream happen!!!

2 comments:

Dewdrop said...

Go for it, girl. You can make it happen.

CloudStalker said...

Thank you!! I know I can!!!1