Monday, May 7, 2007

Indeed we did get some rain. in fifteen mins we got.50 of rain.Then it was gone.
just like that. No pictures( my daughter had my camera)

I can't beleive all the weather events going on, my hubby is getting sick of the weather channel..lol.. not me!!
Cheak out my chaser links to see everthing that happened this weekend.
I pray for all those in Greensburg,Kanas, I agree with dew in saying I can't believe only 10 lost there lives in the EF5 tornado, 2 miles this wedge tornado was and the devastation is katrina like.Unbelievable.

Florida has seen it share of severe weather too, nothing like the plains but the south has got some much needed rain.YEA!!!

I have to take my son to school now but I will put up another post soon on the low spinning off east coast shore, keep and eye on Jeff Gammon's blog he is covering this weather event..
toodles....Jess

3 comments:

Mike Wilhelm said...

Y'all sure need the rain. The devastation in Greensburg must be among the worst tornado disasters of all time. 1.5-2 miles wide by 22 miles long. That's about 40 square miles of destruction. It's amazing and miraculous that more did not die.

Dewdrop said...

Truly amazing.

CloudStalker said...

I agree, I was reading that a spotter was responsible for the number being so low!!
Thats why I want to be a spotter!!!