Friday, May 18, 2007

Leaving Sunday



See that way in the background....
That's the only thing that's going on here well there. At least someone is seeing some rain. Its been over a week now since we saw are whole 1/2 inch of rain.
but that's o.k. I'm leaving Sunday for my tornado chasing expedition.!!!!
YEA!!!!
I will be chasing thru the week.WAHOOOOOOOOO!!
Remember when you were small and it was the day before Christmas or your birthday, remember that special feeling you had.....That is what i'm feeling right now!!
I going loaded too.Camcorder camera camera phone.I'm gonna tape the whole experience!So much too do, its hard to think about anything else.
I don't know what i will be able to blog about when i get back but i will find out!!
what an adventure...me going into the field with experts.
I cant wait to meet everybody!!! I so hope to see some action.
Just seeing the country is adventure on its own.
I'm flying to Kansas city and then were driving to South Dakota a 4-5 hour road trip.
Sound like a long drive but I get to see a part of my country I've never seen before.
I haven't really seen or been any where so this a chance of a life time for me.
Truly a once in a life time trip, The budget were on could never allow a trip like this. I need prayers!! I leave you now as Jess when i come home I will be a true " cloud stalker"

Keep your eyes to the sky
Jess

2 comments:

Dewdrop said...

No, Jess, you will be a true storm chaser!

Dewdrop said...

I can't wait to see your pictures!!!