Wednesday, May 2, 2007


Not a bad picture for a little 4.1mp hp camera, But I will need to upgrade if i do get a chance to chase in the plains with the Twistersisters. The twistersisters are doing a reality show and are asking groups to sign up to chase with all expenses paid, After a fellow friend signed up and got in i figured what the hay what can i loose. I just got another email back from Dan the producer and he ask me if i could be available 5/12thru/5/24 for 4/5 day chase! HELL YEA!!!!
Of course I would make myself available any day anyway!!
Anyway the email said that its only a possibility that there might be an opening..
So everybody or anybody that reads this please give a little prayer...
its seems I'm so close to having a dream come true just like the story books, and she lived happily every after.



Keep your eyes to the sky



















2 comments:

Dewdrop said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, girl. I hope you hear something soon.

CloudStalker said...

Thank you I have everything crossed!!!