Tuesday, May 29, 2007

MAy 20and 21st




MARCH 20,2007
Sunday Morning 5;30 we set out for the airport I'm so exited I know I must be forgetting something, Also I only slept for 2hrs but we go the air is a little chilly thank goodness because it was my jacket i forgot. Off we go, me with a full buzz of pure excitement.
The Plane trip was smooth and I got to KCI airport right on time 9:30 am .
Shane was their to pick me up ( He is Apart of the production team I can't really talk about till the show airs)(But Shane was Awesome company and it was nice to talk so somebody with so much experience of travel)
We drive thru Missouri which was beautiful Allot of Green foot hills which were huge to me .We drove the edge Of Iowa which was pretty damn boring I almost fell asleep.
We arrived in Sioux falls South Dakota around 3:30 checked then grabbed a bite to eat.I headed up to my room and waited for a call, when it came i was told i was free for dinner and would meet everyone in the morning. I decided to sleep so i could be well rested for the morning.
MARCH 21,2007
8am
My first interview(Cant talk about that ether but it sure was interesting to be filmed knowing millions could eventually watch me.)
11am I sneaked over to the chase vehicle and introduced myself to Peggy one of the twister sisters.I know instantly that i was gonna like here She asked about my tattoos and should me hers then We talked about our animals(Shane gave me an inside scoop that she owned allot of animals like me) She instantly made me feel at ease and looking more forward to the days ahead.
1pm
I have met everybody! Peggy and Melonie are the most remarkable women I have every met.I know why now I look up to them so.
We head out! I can hardly believe this is all happening! Me going tornado chasing with the twister sisters.
Today is basically a positioning day I don't relay expect to see much, But I still have my eyes pasted to the window taking in everything I see.
I saw some (NEW WORD NOT SURE I'M SPELLING IT RIGHT) Virdga- rain falling from the clouds but not reaching the ground.
Nothing else the day was considered a bust for most, but to me it was very exhilarating to travel 348 mile in one day we reached Kearey Nebraska @ 10:18 pm

May 22 and 23rd to be continued

No comments: