Monday, May 19, 2008

So close

So close yet still no real significant rain. We had a few drizzles last night, just enough to tease the grass. The sun now is shinning bright and someone else will see some rain fall but for us here in Port Richey it remains dry and this cloud stalker is getting frustrated. I sure hope this trend doesn't last to much longer I don't think I can handle it. I NEED a storm. I NEED to hear some thunder, to feel the cold down draft. It's been way to long. It looks like central Florida and south Florida will see some rain which is good they need it as much as we do. You go guys!
I am having A having a problem uploading pictures today and i don't have time to wait it out. so for now I bid you a wonderful Monday!
Jess
Cloud Stalker

4 comments:

chrome3d said...

I hope you get your storm and rain! That´s not something to wish for everybody.

A bit blurry pic, but I saw a giant moth there landing on the field.

CloudStalker said...

Well thank you, for me you can wish it anytime!
Kinda of confused about which picture you are refearing to.\Giant moth intresting.

chrome3d said...

I meant the one you have on top of the page. I see, this post didn´t have any photo. Sorry. Anyway, this blog sounds promising!

CloudStalker said...

O.k. Got it now, yes i see where you can visulise a moth. Kinda funny when i look at it. I see only it's butt, a big butt at that.