Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Let it rain let it rain let it rain

Someone most of did one heck of a rain dance because the sky opened up and God's tears poured down. Finely. I went to breakfast where my buddy works which is right next to the dollar genral where i needed trash bags. While I was eating I was graced with a loud clasp of thunder. Ahh just the sound i have jouncing for. I went out side for a couple before the rain shots.

I love this shot the American flag flowing in the wind.


A couple shots later the rain began, i walked next door the the store grabbing a couple items then raced to my car i took the next shot in my car before i drove home.



Then once I got home my streets were of course flooded we have no sewers here in my neighborhood God forbid it were to rain for days here, we would all need boats to go anywhere. when I got home the sky looks so cool behind the windshield i took a shot.
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5202484107284822082" />
The rain has moved to the south and with any luck there might be some more thanks to the stubborn frontal boundary that doesn't want to move on.
Well gonna go to a jig to bring on some more rain.
Jess
Cloud Stalker

3 comments:

chrome3d said...

You seem to like your clouds grey and wet. It´s good if you have lot of it there.

That´s a good Eric Clapton song. I think I´ll play it today. Let it rain, let it rain,
Let your love rain down on me...

CloudStalker said...

Yes indeed I like the clouds when they are full of mosture but i like all kinds of cloud.
great tune by the way... did u listen it to it today?

chrome3d said...

Yes I did. Had to take out the 80´s Backtrackin compilation on vinyl. It was the Cream songs that got stuck in my head, though.