Thursday, May 29, 2008

Refletions and flowers



I have been trying new photo ideas, since I cant be in the plains experiencing all the wild weather i need to stay busy here in sunshiny Florida. Two more days till Hurricane season officially starts, and this year i plan to track all the storms. I don't have a large map but i plain on using several if i have too.
Yesterday was a weird day for me my emotions ruled me. Sometime the chin just stays down you know. Luckily for me today i am back to normal. I have been experiencing with flowers, tell me what you think.


school is letting out soon/next Wednesday and i plan on taking my boy on many adventures, since i work nights i can enjoy the day with him. I can't wait!
Well in case your wondering about our weather here.... Blue skies and palm trees all day long! Yawn......
Have great day!
Jess
Cloud stalker

No comments: