Tuesday, May 13, 2008

May days



While the weather remain calm here the plains are alive and are taken lives. My Prayers to those who lost loved ones,friends and homes. Sometimes I wonder why I am in love with this crazy weather. It's not the devastation but the beauty and the science. So much is going on in the world so much devastation. From Tornadoes,cyclones, earthquakes, wild fires. I just want to turn the news off and stop reading the paper and put some blinders on. I know I can't do that but this month there has been so much death my heart weighs heavy.

We have not had any rain this month and I read an article in the paper that said we are up 2 feet from April's showers but right now as we speak their is a wild fire raging in central Florida taken homes from people. I hope this year we have some good tropical rains to saturate are lands.

On a good note it is quite beautiful today, dry air has dominated are state producing blue Sky's and a beautiful breze,today makes it seem like all is well with the world. ( I have yet read any news today to ruin this euphoric thought).
Well its off to work for me, I owe I owe its off to work I go.......
Jess
Cloud Stalker

1 comment:

Dewdrop said...

Great post, Jess!