Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Jig didnt work/frusterrated with blogger

Early today I did a post, went to post it and it said the was an unsuspected error and the blog was lost. I had only 15 minutes to get dressed trow some make up on and get out to door to get to work. Frustrating!
anyway, my jig failed and theere was no more rain, I shouldn't complain we did get a little over an inch of rain. I finely got a tripod not what i wanted but i only paid five dollars for at the thrift store. now i just need the camera fairy to come and upgrade my camera. I have out grown my little click and shoot one. I want to be able to shoot the night Sky's. In the summer we have some beautiful cloud to cloud lightning which many people call heat lightning because the lighting is so far away you cant here the thunder. Also dusk is my favorite time of the day and my camera just doesn't take night shots very well. I just cant fit the cost in my budget. Maybe i will hit the lotto sometime.lol
Well it looks like we have a good chance of rain tomorrow, no jig this time I don't want to jinx anything their is a slight chance for thunderstorms also.maybe i can get some good clouds shots tomorrow for Fridays sky watch. well i must be off to bed i will leave you with a cool sunset over my neighbor who lives right across the street from.
Jess
Cloud Stalker

No comments: