Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Thoughts on the show


It was good, I am gonna have to say i am a little disappointed they didn't show more coverage of may 22, the hail, the birth of the super-cell and the sound of the inflow.
I have all the footage, thank GOD.
It is only what is a reality show, they wanted drama, which they got with Bill and Cullen. Them two could do their own show, I watch it! What a team them two make!!!
I would still do it all over again, just to be back in tornado ally.
If you want the real version of my best day just click here and here
All in all I think they did a good show, I realy enjoyed being out there. Brad and Maryanne and Bill and Cullen never made me feel like I was just a guest but a chaser and Peggy and Melanie The brightest Woman I have ever met let me be there student and the crew well they made me feel like a star.
Let me know what you thought if you saw the show.
Have a great day!
Jess

4 comments:

Dewdrop said...

You are a SUPASTAR!!!! We know the real deals. We weren't after the show. We were after the storms. We know what the experiences were really like. They can't edit our memories.

CloudStalker said...

that is true, i am a Leo, so i am a little self absorbed. lol
you know I watched it again. They did a good job making the show. Defenently great entertainment!!

Unknown said...

The use of stock video being edited in to increase the drama is getting a little old. Somehow they went from the real Hill City torn on 5-22-07 to some video I shot 6-04-05 in KS (the airborne debris)to what was possibly one of the 6-24-03 torns in SD shot by Timmer. The other thing was the gustnado bit in SD. They showed the outflow winds kicking up dirt then show a F2 I also shot back in KS a few years ago with full grown mature trees falling out of the sky and day that is a gustnado. One hell of a powerful spin up to be a gustnado LOL! On to E3. Make sure you check out Tornado Hunters at the same time on Court TV the same night and time. That should be a heck of a show featuring Randy Hicks and Lanny Dean.

CloudStalker said...

Thanks Bill i Will definitely check that out, I thought something was out of whack with that gustnado. lol/oh well that's entertainment!!