Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A little preview

Coming in December at 10pm Tuesday nights on We channel, will be the reality show The twister sisters.That is the show I, yes me will be on. I have a little sample I made of the best day I had.







I had the best time ever that day and cant wait to do it again!!

Spotting in my area has been a bust, I'm seriously thinking moving to the sea breeze boundaries so i can spot some real weather...
Today is overcast with yes chances of thunderstorms, for us here on the west coast of Pasco...Good luck!!Its funny at work they say " hey weather girl bring us some rain" I tell them.. " I just try to forecast the rain i'm not God" jeese!!
I hope you enjoyed my preview,I cant wait till the show airs!!I will definitely blog any changes in times and dates!! Have a good day and may a storm find its way to you!

3 comments:

Dewdrop said...

You had the complete experience. Lucky dog. We definitely have to go back, you and I!

CloudStalker said...

oh we will, one day!!!

Unknown said...

Here...I'm sure you'll appreciate this.

Original Productions When They Get Bored