Thursday, December 20, 2007

we might see some rain tonight/so they say....

...THUNDERSTORM IMPACT...
A FAST MOVING LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM WILL MOVE ACROSS THE AREA LATE
TONIGHT THROUGH EARLY FRIDAY. AN AREA OF SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WILL MOVE ACROSS AREAS NORTH OF TAMPA BAY
OVERNIGHT...THEN ACROSS THE TAMPA BAY AND ADJACENT AREAS EARLY
FRIDAY MORNINGS. ALTHOUGH THUNDERSTORM ACTIVITY WILL BE
ISOLATED...ANY THUNDERSTORMS THAT DO FORM WILL BE CAPABLE OF
PRODUCING BRIEF STRONG WIND GUSTS.
but no naders, darn.
Its another night event anyways and i don't chase at night.
At the beginning of the week it was forecasted to be cold on Christmas, now that has all changed the cold front will dissipate before reaching us here in sunny Florida.
With only a 20% pops and a high of 73 it looks to be quite a beautiful day. Personally I would like it to be cold for Christmas. That's the only time I like it cold. Anyhow I re watched the Twister sister show and you know what? They did a damn good job making this series interesting and I swear Cullen just keeps getting cuter every time I watch it! I'm looking forward to next weeks and of course I cant wait to watch Dewdrops episode Jan.8th!!
well thats it for now have a great day!
Jess

No comments: