Monday, December 31, 2007

My ending of the year not so good


Mr. OJO Easter 04 to 12-28-07 RIP :(
Saturday my beloved bunny passed on to the great fields, where he is hopping freely.
I loved my bunny, he was so sweet and gentle never once bit anybody and always loved to be petted. I don't know how he died he was doing good in the morning I gave him his usual lovings in the morning went to a friends house in the afternoon and when I came home he was gone. HE is now resting beside Raven who passed in June. RIP little dude.
My car died on the same day, when it rains it pours. The car needs a starter but as everyone knows I lost my job this month too, so no denaro. What a month. UPDATE - 2:23pm. Yea my starter had a lifetime warranty no charge for a new one. I am glad my Hub opt for a more expensive starter now we don't have to worry. Whew!

Weather wise they still have the strong cold front coming in, it looks like Thursday will be the coldest Morning with a freeze warning for both Wednesday and Thursday. Please make sure you bring your animals in if they are outside!
There were no storms for us yesterday, we did get some rain early morning but the main action was north Florida and south Georgia. So it seems while the Dew is not around the tornadoes try to touch the ground. Sorry Dew :) So no action here its just gonna get cold, for a couple days then it warms back up while we wait for another to makes its way down.
That's all for this year, I hope its a great new year for all, be safe, don't drink and drive( you might hit a bump and spill your drink)and remember to always.....
KEPP YOUR EYES TO THE SKY!!
JESS

2 comments:

Dewdrop said...

Happy New Year, Jess!!

CloudStalker said...

hello there crescenet thank for reading i check out your site bit unfortunately I only read english im not even sure what language it is but hey if u can read mine then keep reading.