Monday, November 5, 2007

so it wasnt the flu

Well I have been out the blog world for awhile, turns out it wasn't the flu i have been dealing with it is my kidneys with a trip to the e.r. i found out i have kidney stones which causes flu like symptoms until the pain full part of the passing of the stones, on top of that i have also be dealing with serve tendentious in yes my writing arm so after an entry my arm is in lots of pain so i took a break.
I missed blogging about tropical storm Noel"nole" but I watched and read everything I could she sure did reek some havoc on those in Haiti and Cuba. Jeff Gammons did a really great job on the coverage of this November storm.

Weather here well has been quite gorgeous blue skies today's temp right now is a chilling 54 degrees with the dew-point as low as 45 it looks like another front will makes its way down here by Wednesday, it doesnt look like any serve weather will accompany it.
I will be doing lots of studying this winter to prepare for the spring. Trying not to over do myself with all the information i am also trying to perfect my photographing skills. Hope all is well with everybody and have a great week!!

Jess

No comments: