Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Rain? Thanksgiving? could be

Chances are, it will rain here on thanksgiving day I'm hoping we are not to far south but it looks like conditions could be just right for some percep. I just want some water for my trees and shrubs. I gave up on the lawn.
The cool front moving in Thursday evening will bring our temps down but not by much.
Its not gonna be extreme and its not gonna last from what im reading its gonna reach south Florida and Come back north as a warm front. Interesting...
AT THE SURFACE THE COOL FRONT
ACROSS SOUTH FLORIDA WILL MOVE NORTH AS A WARM FRONT SATURDAY
Lots to learn I cant wait to read a weather discussion and understand all of it!

So... The Twister Sisters Show has its own website now, very exciting! (Just click on Twister Sisters for the link)
I made a promo and not just my voice It was quick but you see me. Dew too just before me she looked Blissful like me!
I can't believe it has already been 6 months, It all seems like yesterday too me.
Then again I do keep re watching my videos over and over again.

I hope everyone has a Great Thanksgiving as for me I have a lot To be Thankful for! And very Thankful I am!!!
Jess

No comments: