Tuesday, November 13, 2007

loving the Florida weather


Love being in Florida weather, yes indeed! 80* in the day mid 60s a night, Cant beat it. The Dry season is upon us and it doesn't it even seem we had a wet season.
And the way it seems we are doomed by a dry winter this year, so they say. I have seen some great winter storms with the cold front sliding down and the tropical warm air hitting it just right, my kind of weather there.
You might think i'm crazy but i am definitely one the those kind of people who want to be right there, Being in the TIV vehicle would be "THE BOMB". Yes indeed if ever i am giving the chance I would do it in a heart beat!
Extreme baby!! Many years from now when I have way more experience you bet I will try to get as close as i can and film the heck out of it!!
But it will be on my own forecasting I would never steal a storm from another. The chase is all about the forecasting that's what it makes the chase, I was only a guest of chasers I myself haven't had a real chase all my footage is based on Peggy and Melanie's forecasting. I will chase you can bet your sweet petunia's on that!

Weather wise look for the same kinda weather till Friday we have another cold front coming down rain chances are low with it but its look to get quite chilly. No beachen this weekend.Well time to hit the hay have a good week!!
Jess