Thursday, October 25, 2007

twister sister episode list

It seems today's yummy weather is going to be to the south and east today as the frontal boundary moves across the state. Yesterday morning I was awoken to loud claps of thunder so I did what every weather weenie would do I got up and went to the computer to check out the situation and low and behold my countie was tornado warned. Dewdrop tested me to warn me( and did a special blog just for me,go check it out she has a nice visual of the supercell that went right over me on radar)I thought for sure we had a touch down but the weather channel is calling it a funnel.
I love it when cold fronts come through!!
AC is off!!! yes!
I have been down the last week with the flu, today is the first day I feel half way normal i am gonna try to make it through work today.
Great news!!
Twister Sisters premieres on WeTV on Tuesday, Dec. 11 at 10 PM and airs every Tuesday for six weeks.

The shows are airing out of order. Here’s a list of who is in each episode.



Tuesday Dec 11 Chase 4

Guests: David, Dellene, and Destiny

Co-Chasers: Beau Gjerdingen & Eric Whitehill

Brad Nelson & Karen Miller


Tuesday Dec 18 Chase 3

Guests: Glenn & Heidi Gray, Jessika Bland

Co-Chasers: Bill & Cullen Doms

Brad Nelson & Marylynn Voth



Tuesday Dec 25 Chase 1

Guests: Cindy, Will & Terry Togstad

Co-Chasers: Beau Gjerdingen & Eric Whitehill

Brad Nelson & Marylynn Voth



Tuesday Jan 1 Chase 2

Guests: Meghan & Charles Gill, Dan McKenzie

Co-Chasers: Beau Gjerdingen & Eric Whitehill

Brad Nelson & Marylynn Voth



Tuesday Jan 8 Chase 5

Guests: Jenn & Ted Bilak, Mike Lizakowski

Co-chasers: Beau Gjerdingen & Eric Whitehill

Brad Nelson & Karen Miller


Tuesday Jan 15 Chase 6

Guests: Gary, Donna, Sara Busch

Co-chasers: Bill & Cullen Doms

Jon Van De Grift & Tony Laubach
Well goot get if im gonna make it in Have a great day too all!
Jess

4 comments:

Dewdrop said...

We are SUPERSTARS!!!!

CloudStalker said...

pretty cool eh

Unknown said...

Be careful what you wish for. Lots of backlash for the people who worked on the Storm Chasers show on Discovery...

Dewdrop said...

Already backlash for those guys, Bill? Are you just talking ST chatter? That's to be expected, right? I think Jess and I are far enough removed and I have my blog-yguard, Steve to protect me from anything direct.