Wednesday, June 13, 2007

not summer yet...

Well its not officially summer yet but it sure is acting like it.
Hot and muggy for west pasco we have not seen any rain sense Barry.
until last night how much??? i dunno i didn't get a new rain gauge yet...
its on my list!! My yard was nice and wet so that is a good thing.
today again the sea-breeze boundaries will see some action...
*CNTRL GULF COAST REGION WED AFTN INTO EARLY EVENING*
MOISTURE GRADIENT WILL TIGHTEN ACROSS THE CNTRL GULF COAST REGION
AND TSTMS ARE EXPECTED TO DEVELOP ALONG BOUNDARIES/SEABREEZE.
MID-LEVEL TEMPERATURES WILL BE MODESTLY COLD ATOP UPR 60S DEW
POINTS...SO STRONG STORMS MAY RESULT WITH DMGG DOWNBURST WINDS.
I just might have to go for a ride this afternoon!!!
I went to my mothers this weekend and picked up some old school cameras..35mm A-I canon with some very nice lens. do i know how to use them??? no but i will learn and i am taking advice too!!!
I still haven't received the software from my dv camcorder that i borrowed for my chasing adventure...I so want to share the videos... I am not paying for the camera until they get me the software!!!

so all in all today folks in my area I don't think we will see rain until the weekend, but this is Florida and ma nature likes to do her own thing, and i wont put my foot in my mouth by saying there is no chance in rain..
till next time...keep your eyes to the sky.....Jess

No comments: