Friday, June 15, 2007

wasnt to far off the mark

Bored, and DTING, I need a good storm and bad....
I have been reading chasers bogs for about and hour now and all it did was make me want to see some action even more!!
I am so frustrated right now because i have so much to learn i don't know where to start!! I need a good hands on teacher..The best teachers i know live in minnesota or my Jenn who lives in Georgia. What is a girl to do....

Any way I wasn't too far off the mark the other day about rain. we did get a little of the small cell the other day but that was it!!
I don't see any thing for today here in west pasco, Damn the west coast sea breeze it just pushes everything away!!

Well I guess for now I will live my life trough the eyes of other chasers thank you guys for blogging and photographing, your my eyes to the world!! Have a good weekend and lets all pray that Jesse gets some action(storm action that is!)

3 comments:

Dewdrop said...

Let's get Weather Forecasting by Tim Vasquez and read it together... sort of a support group. Peggy, Jeff and Jay suggested I read it, but I haven't gotten it yet. If we both get it and force ourselves to read it and perhaps discuss what we read and talk to Peggy about it, we might make some good headway. Thoughts...? Sorry, no Myspace IM, they took it off at work... I have Yahoo though.

CloudStalker said...

I cant get it this week funds are way low, but as soon as i can i will I think its a great idea, Jenn I know you know what i'm talking about but my trip out to the plains changed me, I am gonna find the time and the money to get what i need, and learn what i can, to be a more then i am. Did that make sense?? I want this to be my life. I have yahoo too and will add you right way!!

Dewdrop said...

Makes total sense. The show changed me, too. We'll get there. I have complete faith in that.