Thursday, June 28, 2007

I love the summer!!



Yes i do love Florida in the summer!!
We received 1/4 inch of rain yesterday,which is good for the lawn, but i was really hoping to get some good over the water scenes but it was a chase that i lost, after work i had to pick up my boy, from place and the storm was a brewing i got some pics on the way but it was coming in fast. The water is only about mile from the house 2 from the school. Lightning was slashing down and i felt the cool outflow winds and i know the game was lost i stilled tried and made it half way before the rain caught me. there is another day.
today to be exact I'm hoping with today's 60 percent chance, it holds off till I'm ready..is that to much to ask???
I would really like to a water spout, but I'm be pushing my luck i got storms so i should be happy with that. here are the couple shots i did get before the rain, no lightning caps but cool none the less.










After the rain my boy went to play and my hubby caught this really cute shot.




The boy loves to dig!!

Anyhow, its gonna be another hot one today,and with the tropical wave pushing trough rain and thunderstorms are expected. Wahoo!!!Stay safe and and enjoy the day!!

2 comments:

Dewdrop said...

Chasing... I am so proud of you!!!

CloudStalker said...

Thanks Dew!!