Saturday, April 14, 2007

More near record temperatures are expected today. Yesterday we tied a record high of 90 degrees at TIA. South winds will blow today across the Florida Peninsula and breezy conditions are expected ahead of a strong cold front that will move through the Bay area overnight.
you would think it was summer already.
Of course the storms from the cold front will be over night and into the morning i have to work in the morning.I will still bring my camera with me you never know.
yesterday storms in Texas has me wishing it was the year to start chasing. I am know where near ready. So much to learn, i can't go by instinct anymore.

2 comments:

Dewdrop said...

Cool site upgrades!!!

Oh, and I hear you! I can't wait to chase!!!

CloudStalker said...

Thanks!!!!
Look at you in vegas!!
HAve a great time!!