Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Another rainy day

Well day two of the beautiful rain,The ground is thoroughly saturated.
I moved last week, a big move too... to the house next door.
Let me tell you adjusting to the new neighbor is hard..lol
I love this house, I now have a fenced in yard for my dogs and my boy.
plus ceramic tile every where but the bedrooms.
I glad its not to active out there right now because with cleaning and putting everything away i would of missed it .I haven't been on the computer to much. Sometime I steel a free moment and play around, like now . I should be putting my last couples boxes away., but well here i am.
It looks like we should more rain up until thursday,with only light chance of rain but then another cold front is coming through this weekend giving us more chance of rain and cooler weather. We should enjoy it now before the 90's start popping up. I have A feeling were in for one hot summer. Well time to get my son ready for bed, freetime over.

No comments: