Friday, April 27, 2007

A little rain coming


No know big storms for this west pasco weather watcher,just a little rain.
Its hot and humid a bad hair day for most. me i dont care about my hair just want a big ol storm to come my way. Now that I have a computer to watch the radars its seem I'm stuck in a rut.
I was hoping to here back from the producer from the twister sisters reality show, no news yet... I want so bad to go see what its like for a real chaser oor just to meet some real chasers. It would be my dream true.
Money wise i am poor I realy don't see any way to be able to do a trip like that, but now its nawing at me. I want to go buy weather instruments for my computer, i want a lap top. I WANT TO CHASE!!!!!!!!
ho hum mabie I will win the lotto or better yet Dan the man the producer from the reality show calls me and says your in!!! That would be well you all know i've said a millon times..A dream come true!!
Untill something intresting happens this jess sighning off....

No comments: