Wednesday, April 11, 2007

close


watching afar with only a sigh.. Wishing i could jump in the car and get a closer look.
I so want a storm, sooo bad. Am I sick? sometimes i wonder . I think about chasing and i get butterflys in my stomach, little scared yes, because of my lack of knowledge..ooh i hear thunder be right back.. lol but mostly just excitement!!
Thunder what a wonderful sound the louder the better! Wind rain whoosh!!. man i'm jooonzing!!!1!! the wind is picking up a little bit guess i'll go outside and watch from a afar..
goonight..Jess

2 comments:

Dewdrop said...

I definitely know that feeling. Keep after that dream, and it will happen.

CloudStalker said...

you know i will!!
Last night got me going.
good storms to the north and the east.I saw rain which is good a little lighning and thunder but the good stuff was a drive away.
one day........