Friday, September 14, 2007

fighting to live/TS Ingrid

Well she made it, barely but she is now a storm. Will it become more? It really doesn't look like it with all the shearing that lies ahead check it out...
I will be keeping my eyes on it, but i don't hold any hope for her. Its a ruff sea out there right now.
In my neck of the woods it looks like another typical summer day again it looks like the west coast seabreeze will keep most storms off the coast(coastal drought) I think i need to move more inland...lol


Last night i watch from a distance the clouds being lit up, by the time it reach me i was sound to sleep. .26" rain so i didn't miss much.
well i gotta go earn some dough, I will post if by any chance i can get out for an easterly chase today, my mom is coming over so chances are i will be stuck here:( but one never knows.....Happy Friday and remember KEEP THOSE EYES TO THE SKY!!!JESS

No comments: