Friday, September 21, 2007

93L/still trying



Well so far Port Richey has received 1.42" at my house yesterday.
Worse case scenario= I'm at a friends house without my camera and what happens a beautiful shelf cloud moves in. No camera no picture.
At least we got rain, minor street flooding but that is all. (93l is moving north/northwest heading towards the panhandle, Louisiana area look out dew its coming your way(LOL)!!!for better forecasting on this event i would click on a link to your right(Jeff gammon's and Jenn again are doing a great job!
I had a couple of chase ops yesterday but with out proper knowledge and gear my chase stays close to home, as much as would love to chase patience is my new first name.
there is a 2% chance of tornadoes up in the panhandle today....sigh
I don't know how much more rain we will see from 93 here as the severe storms are off to the west(gulf waters) Its forecast to be a wet afternoon but watching the satellite views it looks like it will be all to the north..i guess we will see.I was right yesterday as i told my predictions to my friends( which is cool because who wants to look like an ass to their friends...lol
I'm too get my son ready for school, Have a great weekend and remember....
KEEP THOSE EYES TO THE SKY.....JESS
update: after further study my prediction is we will see no more rain from 93 but with the east coast seabreeze and the heating of the day we have good chance of storms this afternoon

1 comment:

Dewdrop said...

Thanks for the shout out. I appreicate that! I don't know how things will go for us today. I am anxious to see what happens with the soon to be Jerry.