Friday, March 23, 2007

Just thinking

I've been thinking, Florida is in a drought again, It seems rain isn't flowing the way it should be.
to me just your average sky watcher, weather has been pretty normal.
It rains in the summer and its dry in the winter , You get your classic winter storms of course but for the most part its dry. So how I wonder did are levels get so low ? Is the population consuming more then our fair share?
That's what I'm thinking its not the weather or global warming its humans to many of em, filling there pools watering there lawns ( sometimes in the hottest part of the day when it does absolutely nothing) We try to reserve but more and more people move to Florida everyday.
I hope we see some more tropical events this summer with some of that extra rain to fill our lakes.

1 comment:

Dewdrop said...

It's a curse... it's got to be.

~Dew