Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Working Hard

Well today is my first day off in fifteen days. Whew I'm whipped. I went from no job to working my booty off. That's a good thing i finely see a light at the top of my hole and i'm working myself right out of it.
I haven't blogged in awhile, this might be a trend. I don't have the luxury of a computer at work like some bloggers i know ;).
Well we finally got some much needed rain Sunday and Monday it just rained all day long, whats funny is at work there are some new Florida people working there only living in our state for a year they said they have never seen it it rain in Florida for a whole day. The lightning on Sunday was so intense at work that it scared the crap out of them, not only that but we lost power for an hour. I told them get used to it this summer it looks like the weather is back to its old self again.
June 1st marks the beginning of our rainy season. Rain amounts for my area for the two days was close to four inches. My lawn is very happy. I don't have any new pictures to show, yes I have been to busy to shoot anything good every time i see a shot i'm on my to work with no time to spare. Perhaps these next two days i will have a good photo opp. For now I have a house to tackle and a son to have fun with.
Take care and God Bless!
Jess

No comments: