Thursday, June 12, 2008

Good news!!!

Going up

up

and up

I was at work when I took these The Cu continued to build but the west coast sea breeze kept it well to the east again no rain for us on the coast.
Today is the same set up, With strong pulse storms expected.
I have GOOD NEWS!!!! I am moving to days at my job. One of the day girls quit and i as night girl was asked to take her place. Do you know what that means???? I can start chasing these storms i see in the distance. My new schedule starts next week, the only night I work is Friday night which is great because its the busiest night of the week, my old schedule had me off that night. I am so excited!! more money, more time with my family and storm chasing wahoooo!!
I'm so happy now that I will be making more money i can upgrade the ol camera sooner then i thought!! If any one has any ideas on the best camera to get for cloud stalking please let me know.
Se ya later for sky watch Friday!
Jess
Cloud Stalker

8 comments:

Dewdrop said...

Congrats, Jess!!! I know you are thrilled about the change to days. We were JUST talking about that. WAHOO!!!

CloudStalker said...

I know I am so thrilled!! I cant wait to be ale to chase some of these sea breeze storms!

***Fotografia e Luz*** said...

Magnificent the sequence of photos with the magnificent sky

imac said...

Beautiful collection.

Lilli & Nevada said...

these are all very nice shots my favorite is #2 photo

Debbie said...

Congratulations Jess! I couldn't work nights...I love your cloud formation photos! Very good!

Roan said...

Love the sequence shots. Beautiful. B.Roan

Anonymous said...

More, More, we want more. LOL Good stuff!