Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Florida winter


It does get cold in Florida it just doesn't last for long.
We are going to get back up to the higher 70's by Wednesday and it looks to stick around for the weekend. Very nice.
I took a picture of the full moon last week and so far it is the best image i took.

SDS is hitting me pretty hard right now I have been reading weather blogs and watching videos of last years season and I think it is making it worse.
I will be watching Thursday for a chance of severe weather in the deep south. (Florida is not considered the deep south for some reason, even know were are as far south as you can get)
But I will still watch as this system progresses and hope there is enough instability to flare up some supercells at the same time praying that nothing happens in suburban areas. Sometimes its hard to want something to happen that might hurt or destroy peoples life. I cant change what I love, or who I am for that matter.
anyway nothing severe this week for us here in sunny Ha ha its warm here Florida this week, just remember to keep those eyes to the sky even its blue, it still holds its own beauty.
Jess.. :-)
Cloud Stalker

2 comments:

Dewdrop said...

I LOVE your moon shot, Jess!

CloudStalker said...

hey Dew thanks!! Not to shabby for a cheap camera!!