Thursday, August 30, 2007

Trying to cheat....

Well the last two days have been quite fun weather wise, I caught some lightning on video, easy to do if you live in Florida. I tried to cheat and freeze the image and copy it to paint and then walla i have my first lightning image, well it is saved to my photos were you can view the image but you can not share it just comes up black. my guess is because its an mpeg.file. That's what i get for trying to cheat.I can how ever share the video...






In the video i said downburst i just forgot the name--out flow is what i meant to say with the winds. That was Tuesday The cell was well north, I just sat and watched in the backyard(yea i know i shouldn't be out with lightning) You know us weather nuts. Yesterday It snuck up on me, Sun was shinning and out of what seemed nowhere 2.58" of rain fell within 15minutes. I also shot some footage of that.










I dint use the first part of the video where you could see no clouds and the sun still shining because i dropped the f bomb and a couple other bad words, i wanna keep my blog clean.
My son called it sunny rain.
If I had been watching the radar i would have seen it coming but i was with my son. No rain today, blue skies and End of August heat. will update on the weekend weather tomorrow. Not much is happening in the tropics a couple of waves,there watching one by the lesser antilles I will keep and eye open on that one not much is expected in the next couple of days. Keep your eyes to the sky...Jess
p.s. the video takes forever to upload Hey Dew there getting 5,0000 dollars a head for tornado tours,i'm telling ya gives us a couple years and we can make us some money !!!! Maso mommas tornado tours!!(maybe we can get our own reality show....)

update:746am I just used photobucket for my video,it just took long to upload.

2 comments:

Dewdrop said...

You caught lightning. Meso Momma Tours... got a ring to it, don't ya think?

CloudStalker said...

I like it!!