Monday, August 20, 2007

Deprived blogger

Its 12:14am
With the little kitty and family staying with us computer time is valuable!
I have been watching dean out in the Al antic, Quite the storm he is with NOAA web site I have been tracking the storm. I also have been reading Jeff Gammon's Blog wheni get a chance waiting for updates from Jim Edd's who has been updating Jeff from kinsford, Jamaica with winds at 145mph Dean is a Quite impressive Storm. You can read Jeff Gammon's blog by clicking his name under Storm chasers on the right side of my blog.
Also Dewdrop has been doing a fantastic job updating her Blog on Dean That too is under the storm chaser link just click on flight of the south Georgia storm chaser.
I have been deprived of that for now, I have Patience and one day I will have readers from all over checking on my blog for updates.

Florida weather has been normal, Hot and well hot! We made a record high for today at 96 degrees! Not triple digits but i could have cooked an whole chicken on the side walk today. we cooled at the beach, went to Fred Howard park in tarpon springs the beach is so pretty



cooling off and looking for shells

I love taking pictures of the sunset








Well its forecasting to be hot and dry pulse storms popping up is never out of the questions if your in the I4 area but if your by the water like me we should see a repeat of today .
well I'm pretty tired now i hope i don't have to many typos..lol Good night and and have a Happy Monday!!

2 comments:

Dewdrop said...

Beautiful sunset pics. LOVE THEM!

CloudStalker said...

I thought you would! I posted all of them on myspace/in my pictures.