Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A thank you to all

First a little weather
Same ol sh28t just a different day. Nothing going on in the tropics, Hot but not as hot as last week and this from the top of the SERT home page

Isolated Coastal Showers This Morning in the Panhandle...Widely Scattered Showers and Thunderstorms During the Afternoon and Evening Across the State...Near-Normal Temperatures...Elevated Rip Current Threat along some Atlantic Beaches...


SSDD
I know right now if I knew how to forecast i could be chasing storms in the seabreeze boundaries but I'm not going to put my self in danger because of lack of knowledge.
Its going to take time and alot of learning... Taking courses on meteorology, Taking more skywarn classes reading blogs of those with knowledge. Next year at this time will be a little more exciting because i know i will venture out for more then A backyard chase I will have more knowledge. Then the years after that watch out!! You might see my stuff on T.V!!! Let me ref raze that You will see my footage on some kind of weather related news.
So just think your watching me from the beginning, watching me grow. I just Want to thank Jenn aka Dew drop And Jeff gammon's, Bill&collin Doms,Also ALL myspace storm chasers . For letting me read your thoughts Letting me no the rules and regulations( Bill) showing me your world of servere weather letting me share your passion.
All of you are my teachers and I do hope one day we have a chance to meet, maybe share a chase and have a steak dinner.

Ohhh Guess what ?? I have another new addition to the faimly,A little Black kitty no older then my little Noah showed up under my bedroom window in the early morning yesterday, you could tell he hasn't been with humans because he was pretty mean hissing and spatting he ran away from me the first time and i thought well maybe he just went home. Two hours later he was back and i got him cleaned him up introduced him to noah and fed him poor little guy he ate like he hasn't ate in awhile.
My son adores him, I guess were gonna keep him. So now that's 2 cats 2 dogs 3 birds and a bunny. Like jenny said
The Bland Family
Zoo

I think he will be named Nader



Noah is six weeks now and so cute

Well thank you for reading and have a Wonderful day!!!
Keep your eyes to the sky....Jess future storm chaser.

1 comment:

Dewdrop said...

Nader... perfect, and you are welcome, Jess. I don't know much, but I am glad to teach you what I do know.