Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Summer storms


What a show we had here in the last couple evenings, It seems the the fourth of July is still going on only God is the one putting on the show. I have been trying like heck to capture a lightning shot but my camera just sucks! It just wont take rapid shots, what can u expect from a 150.00 dollar camera. I have a tripod now but it doesnt help i have tried everything. I can get sky shots at least i have that.



It looks like another round for tonight DEEP TROPICAL MOISTURE REMAINS OVER THE REGION ALONG WITH A VERY
UNSTABLE ATMOSPHERE. DAYTIME HEATING WILL CAUSE NUMEROUS THUNDERSTORMS
TO DEVELOP THIS AFTERNOON ACROSS WEST CENTRAL AND SOUTHWEST
FLORIDA. THE STORMS WILL BE CAPABLE OF PRODUCING VERY HEAVY
RAIN...WIND GUSTS OF 40 TO 50 MPH...AND FREQUENT LIGHTNING. THE
HEAVY RAIN MAY CAUSE LOCALIZED FLOODING OF STREETS AND LOW LYING
AREAS. AN ISOLATED PULSE SEVERE THUNDERSTORM IS ALSO POSSIBLE.
I am think about going to rent a center to rent a better camera I really want a lightnig shot!!! I am a gold star member with them so i can rent anything i want for a week for no charge, I just might have to take advantage of that.
Untill next time keep yor eyes tot the sky!
Jess
Cloud Stalker

1 comment:

Dewdrop said...

I am confident that you will get a shot. Hang in there!