Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Even more rain for florida

You know I love it when i am right about the weather. Yesterday I was watching the satellite of the gulf and i said to myself, that's gonna be something and when i woke up this morning and turned on the news the weather chick was calling it a non tropical low and NOAA has it marked as an invest. Of course its not gonna be more then it is because of land right in its path but its nice to know i still have my instincts. I got a text from dewdrop this morning telling me how lucky i am. I replied Hee Hee i know. Such weather geeks we are.
Her is a recent satellite picture./



Invest 94 got its act up a little last night, enough for then to send an air force reserve hurricane hunter aircraft into it. Not a threat they said yesterday, I knew it was one to keep an eye on as a matter of fact i will be keeping on on it until it is no more.
I am going to try to get to the coast today to see if there is any action aka water spouts. Right now here in pasco we have a complete grey coverage and there is no wind movement at all. We got a large amount rain last night and we are close to 8 inches from Saturday. That's a lot rain folks. I am also gonna try to get out and take pictures of are over flowing rain reservoirs. Cross your fingers for me i am with out a car right now so things are not as easy as they once were.
Ta Tafor now...
Jess
Cloud Stalker

1 comment:

Dewdrop said...

Weather geeks to the core! Go Meso Mommas!!!