Friday, April 11, 2008

Sky watch Friday


This photo was taken yesterday, I couldn't figure out how to get the glare out.
I am using a simple point and click 4.1mp Hp photo smart camera. I really need to get a book or take some courses on photography.
I have been reading Dewdrops blog faithfully for a year now, recently she started doing skywatch Friday from Tom Wigley's site. I decided I wanted to join in the fun!

My best friend got married Wednesday at Honeymoon Island. It was very nice very romantic and reception was nice and casual. My hub lost his phone, but it turns out he dropped it at the reception so we made another trip to Dunedin and of course we had to watch the sun set at the causeway. My hub picked the spot, not my favorite because the bridge blocks the sun but it was nice my son chased the seagulls his favorite pass time.




If you every get a chance u should defiantly go to Dunedin causeway, I love it!
We don't have causeways here in Pasco everything is persevered for the nature coast.
Which is cool, all natural.
Well I guess I should talk about some weather, beens this is a weather blog.lol.

Humidity has defiantly made a come back, I caved and turned my air back on but there is a nice cold front making its way down to Florida Sunday. Temps will drop significaly for Monday and Tuesday.
THE COLD AND DRY AIRMASS WILL BE AT ITS PEAK MONDAY NIGHT AND
TUESDAY...ALTHOUGH RADIATIONAL COOLING WILL ALLOW FOR ANOTHER COLD
NIGHT TUESDAY NIGHT. LOWS COULD DROP INTO THE MID OR UPPER 30S FOR
THE COLDER AREAS OF THE NATURE COAST MONDAY AND TUESDAY NIGHT...BUT
SHOULD REMAIN NEAR OR JUST A BIT ABOVE 40 DEGREES OVER THE REMAINDER
OF THE AREA AWAY FROM THE COAST. AS USUAL...IT WILL REMAIN SEVERAL
DEGREES WARMER ALONG THE GULF COAST AND TAMPA BAY. Sometimes living next to the gulf works out, because i sure don't like the cold that's why I live here. 40% chance of rain is predicted with this front but no great storms.
Have a great weekend!
Jess
Backyard storm chaser

16 comments:

Anne-Berit said...

Great photos and text!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic photos and good text.
And don´t worry, not all of us are pro's so no worries ... one does it best!

Daniel J Santos said...

Excellent post, excellent pictures.

sonia a. mascaro said...

Nice photos!
Love your banner/header, just stunning picture!

Anonymous said...

I like the way it looks. Nice photos!

CloudStalker said...

Wow Thank you very much!!!

dot said...

Nice pictures and interesting information!

Lilli & Nevada said...

Well i think you took some beautiful photos. Sounds like everyone had a great time at the wedding

Pappy said...

Hey Cloud Stalker, Thanks for coming by. I lived in Florida when I was a young teen. Saw a few tornados, water spouts, and a hurricane or two. Come back anytime.

Kisha said...

Great shots, I love the glare on the water, it make it look like a postcard photo.

CloudStalker said...

anne-berit,quintarantino,daniel jsantos,sonia,gardenpath,dot,lilli&nevda,the texican and kisha, Thank you so much for all your comments! I hope you all come back and viset I love to share my pictures and it's very exciting to know others can share them with me!!

Petunia said...

Love your beachshots. So romantic!

Petunia's SWF

CloudStalker said...

Thank you petunia, I love taking pictures of the beach and if you notice the little girl in the background, that is the brides daughter. I think she looks like a beach fairy

Anonymous said...

The glare is part of the beauty: I call it "flare"! But actually that is a great photo, don't worry. I took a digital photo course and I did pick up a couple ideas and things, but nothing more than I would've by following good photographers around the blogs.

CloudStalker said...

Thank you Andree, that is exactly what i intend on doing reading and learning. I love blogs, it so awesome reading peoples thoughts and seeing life through their eyes.

Dewdrop said...

Talk about popularity... ;O) Thanks for the link, friend.