Monday, April 7, 2008

Lotts of rain yesterday


That was right before the rain hit and once it did it didn't stop. April showers bring may flowers. I was hoping for some good storms but they were well into the interior of the state and also way south of me. No backyard chasing for me.
I chopped all my hair off, yes my mane is gone. I have never had my hair this short before. Of course I hate it, but it will be nice for the summer.
I opened my house back up, Highs stay right at the lower 80's for the week and if i can enjoy some fresh air i will!!
Monday's weather term: Altocumulus castellanus-
An altocumulus cloud showing vertical development.Individual cloud elements have tower like tops, often in shapes of tiny castles.

well thats all for me for now Have a good Monday!
Jess
Backyard Cloud stalker

3 comments:

Dewdrop said...

A weather lesson, great idea!

FO - 2 said...

Great Sky Watch! :)
Beautiful music as well.
I love Pink Floyd! :)
Wishing you a nice weekend! :)

lv2scpbk said...

I really like how the clouds are in that photo. Nice one.