Friday, March 21, 2008

With a blink of a eye March is almost over

Yes folks time has slip away from me, I cant believe it is already march 20th wasn't it yesterday that is was my daughter birthday. Working nights suck!!! So much that i'm done with it, as much as I need a job my family needs me more. I am tired all the time except at 2 clock in the morning when i should be sleeping. Well no more of that I was(still am) sick this week with a severe cold. I took time off work and with that i decided i am not going back to nights. Starting Monday I will be a full force looking for a day job and you know what i don't care what is just as long as i come home to my family and do the normal family things. I have a job interview Monday for a maids job, not a glamorous job but it will fit in to my schedule perfectly. Wish me luck if that doesn't work out i wont stop till i find something.
there has been no severe weather in my neck of the woods, plenty up north and you can access their blogs from the right side of my blog.
I have decided to change my blog around a little it just reads to much like other weather blogs. You will see changes in the up coming months.
Happy Spring, for us here here in Florida its really no big deal we stay green all winter with flowers 365 days of the year. Tornado ally will be firing up soon for those lucky enough to chase but with gas prices as high as they are maybe there will be less chasers on the road.
You know guys I have to be honest i don't see myself as a real chaser anytime soon, so much time is put into it and with my hub and son consuming most of my time i dont see it being as a full time hobby, as much as I would like it to be i cant seem to find the time to study and learn the things i need to know for a safe chase. To be honest again allot of the science side is way over my head. Not that I will let it stop me from keeping my eyes to the sky, I love storms always will but my brain is simple and the weather is very complex!! Sometimes when i look at a model i just scratch my head and say wtf. I am not going to pretend i know more then I do, I have to admit i like saying i am a storm chaser i mean how cool is that? I will be a back yard chaser not as cool but cool enough for me. Love me for me, right.
Last evening my son come running in from the back yard and says mom you gotta come out and see the sunset, well i know you cant see the sun set in the back yard so i go out back and well my camera doesn't do it any justice but the MOON rise was gorgeous!

My boy has a good eye when i upgrade my camera i will give him my old one he has takin some pretty good shots.
I will leave you now there is no severe weather forcasted for this week anywhere, Have a Happy Easter, and Thank you Lord for giving up your life so we may have everlasting life with God. Jesus has risen...he has risen indeed!
peace and love,
Jess
Backyard Cloud Stalker

1 comment:

Dewdrop said...

Good luck with the job hunt, Jess. Family is so important.