Thursday, March 6, 2008

Happy 20th anniversary of my daughter's birth


March 7th 1988 at 1:13 am my daughter was born. Twenty i can't believe it years ago,holy crap man i have a child in her 20's. 20 great years she was my life for so long and now she has her own i guess now i look forward to grandchildren. ( Insert laugh) i can wait awhile on that i do still have a seven year old. Happy Birthday Binners!!I love you!!!


15% chance of severe storms tomorrow(Today).MODEL DATA STILL SUGGESTS STRONG LOW LEVEL WINDS IN THE FRIDAY
AFTERNOON THROUGH SATURDAY EARLY MORNING HOURS JUST NORTH OF THE
AREA WHICH MAY PROVIDE ADDITIONAL DYNAMIC SUPPORT SOME SOME
THUNDERSTORMS TO BECOME SEVERE...ESPECIALLY NORTH OF THE TAMPA BAY
AREA.
Of course i have to work, im not liking working nights but at least i am working. I am so tired, I will post more tomorrow.
night,
Jess

2 comments:

Dewdrop said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter!!!

CloudStalker said...

Thanks Dew!!!