Friday, July 20, 2007

new baby in the house




Tuesday my husband rescued a newborn kitty from a wood pile in a recycling yard,A bulldozer dropped a new load at my husbands break and his lunch heard high pitched whining at the top of the wood pile was this little bitty kitty. He searched for more ut saw none. We have been feeding him and taking care of him and i proud to say he is doing great!! I have been quite busy with him this week and haven't had time to do any blogging, but i have been taking pictures of different clouds.

kitty is awake gotta go i will try and blog some pics soon. have a great weekend!!!

I have seen no good storms and today one my customers came telling e about the brief tornado touch down some where...I dunno if its true or not but i saw the water spout on the news storms everywhere none for me.

2 comments:

Dewdrop said...

Still no name?

CloudStalker said...

not yet we cant agree on a name