Monday, July 9, 2007

a little excursion

My hubby and son and i went on a little excursion Saturday, not a chase but to check out area to chase at trying to find a good spot in the east to watch the storms go up in the sea breeze boundaries.
I did make a special stop in shaddy hills to check out crews lake.
It was hit real hard with the last drought and i wanted to see if it made it trough this one... sadly the lake is no longer....





As you can see this huge lake is completely gone. sad i don't think any amount of rain can save crews.
After that we head east on 52 past San Antonio up to Dade city turn north on 98 and cruised through two counties, Hernando and sumnter. I realized nope this wasn't gonna cut it to many damn trees. I did get a couple shots but next week i gonna take 54 to see if at least i can find some open fields.



I dont know why the color is the way it is onthis photo...



Hopefully he high pressure sitting over my state will lift before next week so maybe i can do some real chasing. my hubby is liking my new hobby, hes got all sorts of plains for chasing.

I have a long week ahead of me i'm working six days and two of the days are doubles so i don't see myself blogging to much this week, so to any one that reads this have a great week!!
Keep your eyes to the sky....Jess

2 comments:

Dewdrop said...

Jess, where'd you go???

Dewdrop said...

I have awarded you the Bloggin' Princess Award. Check it out at Dewdrop's Blog.