Friday, April 18, 2008

Sky Watch Friday





Today's Sky Watch Picture represents the beautiful weather we have been having.
I took this picture in February at Starkey wilderness park in New Port Richey Florida.
It was a great day for kite flying my husband and son and I had a great time that day. We brought our dog Maddie who loved the fact i could take her off the leash and let her run. I have so many sky pictures I cant wait for each Friday when I can share everybody! If you want to join the fun please visit Wiggers world for rules and links to sky pictures from around the world. Just click Wigger world.

Weather wise, BEAUTIFUL! If your in to that kind of weather this is the time of the year I would love to be traveling in the plains talk about awesome weather! The view on storms out there is something I will never get to see here in Florida.


This is mammatus clouds in Nebraska


This is Mammatus clouds in Florida.
Big difference.
Don't get me wrong I love My state the clouds are amazing!

I just hope my camera holds out until i can upgrade.
I hope everyone has a great weekend if you live by me in west pasco Florida you can expect blue skies all weekend with temps climbing in to the mid 80's.
sadly no storms are forecasted.
Jess
CloudStalker

16 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

These clouds are just beautiful. Florida really is paradise.

Daniel J Santos said...

all beautiful photos, excellent.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Jess: Great shots of the clouds. I love the name Cloud Stalker. It is perfect for SWF.

Tom said...

Perfect pictures, from a perfect person with a perfect name... ha! how perfect is this for you...

Rose said...

Wow! What a great set of pictures...I really enjoyed seeing them.

Anonymous said...

I would say that this is a great set of photos.

Anne said...

Very different skyes...., some looks like cotton... and some is very gray..., but still beautiful.

Nice weekend wishes to you, from Norway.

Dewdrop said...

I love mammatus!!! I love the kite shot too.

Kim said...

It was windy enough to fly a kite here on Wednesday :)
I love all of the different clouds. The pebbly looking ones are very interesting.

VĂ­ Leardi said...

Thanks for your visit ...very good pictures.
to answer your question about enlarging the photos..
1) you have to change the model of your template and than get into HTML language and change some numbers...
It seems difficult but it's not;if you really want some instructions I will be glad to give them to you by e-mail (vileardi@uol.com.br).

Unknown said...

These are absolutely wonderful!

Carletta said...

All just wonderful - I loved enlarging the kite photo - such a surprise!

Cloud Stalker - I have some Indian heritage and your name seems to fit us all on Fridays!

dot said...

I like the picture with the kite best but all of your pictures are nice.

Dancin Fool said...

Great pictures, the mammatus clouds are amazing! Have a great weekend!

FO - 2 said...

Good series.
Flying high! :)
Beautiful.

Ida

Anonymous said...

Such cloud formation are stunningly beautiful to look at..very attractive photos..Great blog you have..I was fascinated reading all the post..especially the beach photos..lovely..