Thursday, April 17, 2008

Beautiful Days

Blue skies, nice breeze, warm but not hot temperatures, one could get used to this.
I'm sorry I did not get a chance to do my Monday Weather terms,. My son came down with Cat scratch fever I had to take him to the doctors and he wanted all my attention. I will resume weather terms again on Monday.
weather is again back to normal for April, early this week it was actually cold for Florida standards 40's at night and upper 60's for daytime high.Brrr.
Right now it is a perfect 75, just right.I caught some real pretty early morning clouds the other day I would have got the perfect sunrise shot if those pesky house's weren't in the way.

This is the only picture that came out half way decent the rest were kinda blurry.
Since I have had no storms to photograph I have been taken kitty shots. I guess you can call me cat stalker for now.







Have a great day and see you tomorrow for sky watch Friday!
Jess
Cat stalker
:)

2 comments:

Ann (MobayDP) said...

awwww :) Adorable.

CloudStalker said...

Thank you Ann! I love my kitty's!