Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A new beginning

Wow, long time no post. Lol. I thought about starting a new blog, kinda making it it more personal. Weather just hasn't been very interesting around here lately. We have been in a drought for what it seem like forever. Good storms are always in the East and gas is just to expensive for a chase. Lots going on in the plains but there are better bloggers then I who cover that. So I just stopped blogging not that anyone reads it anyway. I do now feel the need to begin again, writing about my life. It's my way of making a mark in the world. Weird? I dunno I will never be famous and when I die, it wont be on the eleven o'  clock news. Well maybe I shouldn't say Never. My point is I get a kick out of being online, I goggled myself and saw my name all over the internet and I was like, wow too cool. Its like a time line from when I started on the internet. My history. Me. :). So instead of starting a new blog, I am going to continue this one. Cloudstalker is a part of who I am. Only instead of just posting weather stuff, I want to use this blog as a record of my life. Memory's in the making.

June 12, 2012 Tuesday 5:32pm Blue skies and Hot

Okay so where do I start, it's pretty damn hot today and of course there are storms firing in the east.
Tomorrow we should have a better chance for rain.
I have been feeling kinda crappy lately, dealing with IBS symptoms, trying to figure out what is provoking it. I quit drinking Soda as of matter of fact I don't drink any caffeine. I tried eating more fiber but its making the bloating even worse. It's something I have been dealing with for along time, weird thing is that it come and goes and i have no idea what is causing it. I have no insurance so a doctor is out and since i am not dead I know its not life threatening. I think i am gonna try a food journal. One step at a time, right?
On a better note I got a new camera nothing fancy, it's a Nikon 16.1 megapixel.
I like it. Ooh I also have an iPhone now and that i love!!! It has a lot of great camera and video apps which I will totally share! I love taking Pictures I have over a 1000 already on my phone.
Well it took a whole 1/2 hour to write this, Jeese. I have mom things to do now so must depart, for now.
Jess :@)





2 comments:

Unknown said...

A blog is a great way to put your thoughts out there for the world to think about also. Good idea Jess!

CloudStalker said...

Thank you, Bill! I don't live a very exciting life but it is my life and love the fact I can record it.