Monday, November 17, 2008

Ch Ch Chilly

This photo was taken when it was nice and warm outside but i thought the tree looked wintry.

Brrrrrrrrr Florida gets blasted with more cold air. Here in Port Richey its 50 degrees.
Which to you folks up north is nothing and i know you dont feel sorry for me. For me Brrrr and its gonna get colder tomorrow night.
.SHORT TERM (TONIGHT-WEDNESDAY)...THE COLD AND DRY AIRMASS OVER
FLORIDA WILL GET A REINFORCEMENT FROM THE NORTH AS ANOTHER SURGE
OF MODIFIED ARCTIC AIR MOVES INTO THE SOUTHEASTERN STATES. THIS
SECONDARY SURGE IS EXPECTED LATE TUESDAY INTO WEDNESDAY...WITH THE
STRONGEST COLD AIR ADVECTION TAKING PLACE TUESDAY NIGHT.
This is Florida so you know by the weekend we will see highs back in the upper 70's.
I have yet another job, I left the restaurant world Just couldn't bare working nights anymore. That and some other issues i wont go into. I didn't miss a beat though, I was working at my new job the next day and get this folks I work Monday through Friday 7-330. Its a factory job but For my son, Being home for him is worth it.
All is well here, my kitty's are doing good still looking for a home for the white one hopefully soon having four cats is a handful. Well thats all the time i have its 8:00 and its to read to my son have a good night and if I don't see you later, Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening.
:@)
Jess
CloudStalker

No comments: