Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A rumble of thunder


An area of rain is moving north just off our coast. If it wasn't so overcast i would be siting by the water and enjoying the show. I can here the thunder in the distance, I love this state!
Humidity right now is at 92% and the dew point is 65.4 Wind is from the ENE we should get some rain from this.
Lott's of lightning with this.. Beautiful! I wish I could share but the quality would be very poor!
Nothing severe with this if u live in the northern counties you might get up 1.50 inches of rain and be careful of cloud to ground lightning.
I am going back outside and enjoy some more of ma nature good night and be safe!
Jess.. :-)
Cloud Stalker
UPDATE:10PM cell went severe moving in right over port richey lots of rain slight chances of hail and lots of lightning. Not a huge threat just well needed rain.
10:30 holy Mollee its pouring severe threat has expired i will update rain totals in the morning. :-)

No comments: