Thursday, November 8, 2012

Catching up

You know it is so hard to manage time, I really thought i could keep up with my blog even if was just to post a photo a day or even a week. I do admit one of my faults is Facebook, I tend to spend my free moments there reading about other peoples life. Why? I don't know it's kinda like watching T.V. taking a step away from my own reality, I guess. But.....
I am here now to try again, I downloaded the Blogger app to my phone so maybe that will make it easier.

Halloween has come and gone the air is cooler and Barack Obama has been re-elected for another term.
A super storm named Sandy hit the east coast with a fury no one has seen in a hundred years, Super storm Sandy reached 900 miles wide, carried winds speeds of more than 90 mph, caused billions of dollars in damage and claimed at least 100 lives. A storm that will be talked about for generations yet to come and not only that but they were hit again last night with a nor'easter. Weather sure has been weird the last few years, every year we breaking records for something. I know hurricane Sandy will go down in record books.

I started a new job in August, I am finally out of that damn factory!! Yea!!! I am severing at Cracker Barrel at nights. Which is very different from the last four years having nights and weekends off. I don't get to spend anytime with friends but I am making more money and I am working less hours and since my son changed schools I am able to take him to the boss stop in the morning and I am there when he gets home. I just don't get to have a social life a sacrifice I have to make.

Well this entry is gonna come to a close, I am gonna leave you with a few links and some Pictures from Halloween.
If you want to add me to your Facebook friends I have thousands of pictures in my photo albums just click on this link and leave a message on the invite- saw you on blogger-
This is my Twitter link
and you can find me on Instagram under cloudstalker.
I try to spread my love everywhere..lol. Well till my next post, remember to keep them eyes on the sky!
Jessika AKA Cloud Stalker
P.S. I can't share the Halloween pictures because I only uploaded them to facebook. Whoops.


No comments: